We offer a complete Bespoke Insulation & Lining Service. Where your VW T5, T6, Caddy, Caddy-Maxi or Crafter is fully ply lined and insulated, then finished with your choice of wall lining material. The package available is not like most other Lining Packages; All of the products we use have been tested to with stand daily wear and tear, temperature increase and decrease, future maintenance etc.
Insulating and lining your vehicle will not only keep the cold out but also keep the heat in. The lining process and all of our skills used to complete each package have been perfected over many years. This is not a simple process and is completed over 45-50 working hours. No other company can offer such a comprehensive lining package with this level of high quality finish, instantly giving all passengers a more luxurious, enjoyable and soundproofed experience.
As the first stage of any conversion is to line and insulate the VW to create the base of a ‘Day Van’ or ‘Camper’, we have taken the time to develop and source some of Europe’s finest materials’ to use within our Packages. Materials used in our packages include a combination of American trunk line material, Wurth Temperature tested contact adhesive, Altro Tansfloor fleece backed vinyl flooring, Genuine Alcantara & Birch Ply.
It is considered that with best practices observed, timber and wood products are the ultimate sustainable and recyclable materials, requiring low energy consumption to process and are thermally efficient in use. With our suppliers of ply-wood being involved supporters of the policies adopted by Forests Forever and a signatory to its recommended policies; They actively seek evidence of commitment to continuous improvement in environmental performance, information on the source of wood products and evidence of good forest management practice.
Here’s a Step-By-Step guide of the Lining Conversion Process:
- Firstly the VW T5, T6, Caddy, Caddy-Maxi or Crafter is fully stripped of any existing Ply, Bulkheads, Fibre boards, Cab Mat & 1st Row Seating, ETC …
- The vehicle is fully cleaned to a very high standard from the floor to the ceiling.
- A light key to all metal work to help with the gluing and bonding process.
- All bare metal edges & holes left from previous ply lining / bulkhead substraints are treated with a etching primer treatment to prevent any rusting in the future.
- A final clean down, Mask up & activation ready for the lining material to be applied from the front to the back of the vehicle, top to bottom in one piece.
- For the overlay access Birch ply panels; These are installed using secret fixing clips or velco for a seamless factory, neat, clean finish.
- The Upper Rear Quarter Panels are Birch Ply lined and inlaid for a more detailed appearance.
- The flooring is precision cut from a 10×5 sheet of 12.5mm Birch ply and bonded into position with a silka product and finished with a fluffy backed Altro Transfloor. Completed with VW side & rear raised entry steps complete with courtesy entry lighting.(No screwing or drilling is involved, this again prevents any future rust damage).
- All of the Door and Side panels are produced from 4mm Birch Ply and then lined.
Secret Fixing clips are used throughout for a factory finished appearance.
A wide range of headline upgrade choices are available, from a foam backed cloth to coincide with the OEM front cab finish, Wipe down vinyls or the amazing plush genuine Alcantara. As well as a colourful choice of high quality Altro Transfloor Vinyl flooring samples to choose from.
Take a look at all of the available Samples.
Headline Re-Trims are sometimes underestimated; Only few companies offer you the choice in choosing the colour of your headline. We are aware of that fact and know how important the headline is for the final look of the interior. That is why we cover the headline with your choice of Alcantara.
Very often the process is connected with the need for applying colour to plastic elements by introducing special darts and ornamental stitching to obtain the required look. Depending on the design, it takes between 8 to 16 hours to complete the job. The Headline Trim is finished with temperature tested glue using a spray on technique to fix the Alcantara to the headline paneling.
All of the products used within NWCC’s Lining package are the best performing on the market. The contact adhesives have been tested to 110 degrees, this prevents any future degradation of the lining materials used. The wall lining materials are designed to stretch in all directions to guarantee no creases, darting or overlapping. The Altro Transfloor Flooring is heavy duty with an anti slip and ensures a wipe down clean feel and look.
NWCC’s Lining Conversion Prices:
Full Lining Packages:
|VW (SWB) Floor / Walls / Replacement Headline Panels / Steps.||£1’399|
|VW (LWB) Floor / Walls / Replacement Headline Panels / Steps.||£1’499|
Full Lining Packages:
|VW Caddy (SWB) Floor / Walls / Replacement Headline Panels / Steps.||£1’099|
|VW Caddy (LWB) Floor / Walls / Replacement Headline Panels / Steps.||£1’199|
|VW Caddy (SWB) Side Walls and Doors Insulated and Sound deadened.||£179|
|VW Caddy (LWB) Side Walls and Doors Insulated and Sound deadened.||£229|
|VW Caddy (SWB) Ply-Lining: Floor / Walls.||£399|
|VW Caddy (LWB) Ply-Lining: Floor / Walls.||£499|
|VW Caddy (SWB) Side Walls and Doors Ply-Lined and Carpeted.||£599|
|VW Caddy (LWB) Side Walls and Doors Ply-Lined and Carpeted.||£699|
|VW Caddy (SWB) Flooring – Choice of Altro Transfloor Vinyl Floor Coverings.||£249|
|VW Caddy (LWB) Flooring – Choice of Altro Transfloor Vinyl Floor Coverings.||£299|
“If you are looking for the ultimate luxury vehicle with adventure, Look no further than NewWave; Our in house specialists are here to advise you on what will best suit your individual needs and lifestyle.”
For the complete custom service please feel free to call Mike on this technical line (07486905442) Monday to Friday 8am-6pm.
Contact Us: Feel free to book a consultation between the hours of 11am – 4pm (Monday – Friday).