NWCC’s Luxury Beach Conversion houses all of the functions required for the modern day camping experience. The practical layout allows for a spacious living area as well as ample storage. The Conversion boasts excellent craftsmanship with high end branded products used throughout.
Unique design, high quality of service, and a wide range of materials used, that is what New Wave Custom Conversions are about; We prove it with every VW Transporter Conversion!
VW T5 & T6 (LWB) Long Wheel Base: £11,999 Inclusive of VAT.
VW T5 & T6 (LWB) Long Wheel Base: £11,499 Inclusive of VAT.
(Discounted with an SCA ‘192’ Elevating Roof Install).
Create a package specific for your needs combined with peace of mind after sales care; Once your VW Transporter begins the conversion process, you will be updated weekly with Emails & Images as your vehicle under goes the several stages of its VW conversion.
Conversion consists of:
- Luxurious Lining Package: This provides sound deadening, insulation and boasts its Crib 5 product rating. (Optional carpet lining colours available).
Consists of: Birch ply-lined, insulated and carpeted sides, Birch ply flooring with Altro Transfloor floor covering and numerous options of Alcantara headline coverings.
- A Choice of VW Upholstery – (Leather Upgrade Optional Extra).
- Kitchen / Storage Unit – (Made from Light Weight Furniture Board).
- Alcantara Headlining – Front & Slatted Rear.
- High Quality Black-Out Curtain & Rails (Near & Off Side Windows).
- Bespoke Silver Foil Screens – Cab Kit.
- Luxurious Front Cab Mats, Scatter Cushions, Jack Bag & 240v Mains Lead Bag to coincide with any Interior Trim.
|Upgrade: Staron Solid Surface Worktop & Worktop Accessories.||£285|
- RIB 150CM Seat / Bed System (Suitable for 3 people) – Supplied in VW Trim.
- Includes Integrated Headrests & Integrated Seat Belts, complete with 220mm Sliding Mechanism.
The RIB Seat/Bed system is known as an ALTAÏR seat, this has been designed for installation within professional conversions. An extremely High Quality product providing a lifetime of Comfort and Safety.
(ISOFIX £189) (Leather upgrade £749) (Honeycomb Foam Upgrade £100).
- 1 x After-Market (Off Side) Sliding Window in Privacy Tint.
- 1 x Flush Fit (Near Side) Fixed Window in Privacy Tint.
|Upgrade: Privacy Tinted Flush Fit (Near & Off Side) Rear Quarter Windows.||£370|
Interior Accessories & Upgrades:
- Pressure Test Certification.
- Certification Of Professional Installation of RIB.
- Conversion Manual – To aid you with all aspects of an NWCC Conversion.
- Dometic 9722 Combined (RH) Sink & Cooker Unit (Twin Smoked Glass Lids).
- WEACO 12V Compressor 50L Fridge with Ice Box.
- Sargent EC155 Power Supply Unit & EC51 Control.
- Under Chassis 30L Water Tank & Fill Point *Not Suitable for 4-Motion T5/6.*
- Concealed Under Bonnet 240V Hook Up and Charge Application.
- 2 x CBE 240V Socket.
- Intelligent Split Charge Leisure System armoured up to 70amp.
- 1 x CBE 12V Socket, 4 branch fuse board, Battery housing.
- 1 x Additional CBE 12V Socket to Drivers Seat Base.
- 1 x CBE ‘Twin’ USB Socket to O/S Rear Quarter.
- 2 x High Quality Independent touch sensitive LED Lights.
- Over Worktop Shelving Unit with underside LED Strip Light.
- 1 x Hafelle chrome Flexi Stalk light with built in USB Power Point – (Elevating Roof Conversion).
- ITC Table with Rear Door Storage Pocket.
- Under Bed Storage with Access Hatch.
- Concealed Internal Hinge System.
- Reimo Ali profile used throughout.
- 904 Gas Bottle.
- Fire Extinguisher.
|Upgrade: Additional CBE 12V Socket (Each).||£45|
|Upgrade: CBE Twin USB Socket (Each).||£65|
|Upgrade: Under Chassis Lesuire Battery & Storage Tray.||£399|
- Numerous Options Available As Additional Extras.
|Upgrade: SCA ‘192’ Elevating Roof (LWB) & Roof Bed.||£4'099|
|Upgrade: SCA Elevating Roof Bed Mattress.||£200|
“If you are looking for the ultimate luxury vehicle with adventure, Look no further than NewWave; Our in house specialists are here to advise you on what will best suit your individual needs and lifestyle.”
For the complete custom service please feel free to call Mike on this technical line (07486905442) Monday to Friday 8am-6pm.
Contact Us: Feel free to book a consultation between the hours of 11am – 4pm (Monday – Friday).