Enjoy Lower Fuel Consumption & still Get Better Performance:
For Turbo-Diesel Vehicles:
- Up to 30% more Torque & More Power.
- Fuel Economy Improvements.
|Power||82 BHP||175-180 BHP||+ 93-98 BHP|
|Torque||220 NM||420 NM||+ 200 NM|
|Power||102 BHP||175-180 BHP||+ 73-78 BHP|
|Torque||250 NM||420 NM||+ 170 NM|
|Power||140 BHP||175-180 BHP||+ 35-40 BHP|
|Torque||340 NM||420 NM||+ 80 NM|
|Power||180 BHP||210 BHP||+ 30 BHP|
|Torque||400 NM||460 NM||+ 60 NM|
As apart of an ECU remap your vehicle will go through an extensive data logging and diagnostic session before and after. This ensures that your vehicle goes through a number of checks prior and post remap.
£449 Inclusive of VAT.
Here at NWCC we offer a combination of Lowering & Suspension options ranging from the Eibach lowering spring 30mm, 40mm & 50mm options to all our Airlift and Accuair options. We offer options for the VW Transporter T28, T30 & T32 chassis with options to suit all budgets and needs.
Lowering Spring Options:
30mm Eibach ‘Sportline’ Springs.
- These springs are best suited to compliment a 18″ Alloy & (235.50.18) Tyre package.
This is the set up demonstrated on the factory VWT5 Sportline.
£429 Supplied & Fitted Inclusive of VAT.
40mm Eibach Springs.
- These springs are best suited to compliment a 19″ Alloy set up.
£529 Supplied & Fitted Inclusive of VAT.
50mm Eibach Springs.
- These springs are best suited to compliment a 20″ Alloy & (275.35.20) Tyre package.
£529 Supplied & Fitted Inclusive of VAT.
35mm – 65mm Eibach Pro Street S Coilover Kit.
- Suitable for all chassis options EXCLUDING THE T32.
The Eibach Pro-Street-S kit is an adjustable ride height system front & lowers rear, with fixed rate damping characteristics. Visit EIBACH for further information.
£1,549 Supplied & Fitted Inclusive of VAT.
40mm – 70mm Bilstein B14 Coilover Kit.
- Suitable for all chassis options INCLUDING THE T32.
With the B14 threaded ride height adjustable kit, we’re bringing technology from the race track onto the street. Visit BILSTEIN for further information.
£1,299 Supplied & Fitted Inclusive of VAT.
H&R Anti-Roll Bars:
If you are looking to improve the handling of your VW transporter, One of the most effective ways is the addition of H&R Anti-Roll Bars.
With all products initially developed, then designed and manufactured at the H&R headquarters in Lennestadt, Germany, H&R anti-roll bar kits are compatible with varied suspension systems. H&R anti-roll bars are constructed from high-tensile steel with forged steel ends, most bars being adjustable to suit personal driving styles and handling preferences.
- Minimise Body Roll
- Improve Handling
- Reduce Over/Under Steer
- Adjustable rate allows personal anti-roll bar rates
- Retain Original Suspension Comfort
- Compatible with original and upgraded suspension systems
£459 – Supplied & Fitted Inc VAT.
The PROS OF VEHICLE LOWERING:
- Improved Handling: Taking out body roll in & out of corners and roundabouts.
- Overall reduced vehicle height: In & Out of car parks, Ferry limitations & Restrictions, Home Garages etc …
- Aesthetic Improvements: Giving the vehicle a more aggressive & sport like look. Bringing that wheel arch to your tyre will achieve a much improved look to your VW.
With Installation of any of the listed suspension options your vehicle will have completed 4-wheel laser alignment (TRACKING). This entails brining the front wheels into alignment with the rear axel; This is where the front wheels are checked against each other using a laser and then moved until the beam is a mirror of itself on the opposite wheel.
Further to this we recommend that you additionally have the vehicle Geometry assessed; When a vehicle is measured on a geometry machine each wheel can be independently aligned to the thrust angle with the help of viewing the angles on a computer screen. This is done via separate panels being positioned on each wheel, which are then linked to the computer via lasers. A geometry will cost more than tracking. However, in the long run it will be far more cost affect than having to keep getting the tracking redone because of replacing unevenly worn tyres.
“If you are looking for the ultimate luxury vehicle with adventure, Look no further than NewWave; Our in house specialists are here to advise you on what will best suit your individual needs and lifestyle.”