What NWCC include in the entry level lining package is far from basic…………….
After a full interior strip down we start the installation of the market leading sound kill base layer, SKINZ Automotive sound deadening applied to the rear of the vehicle including walls, doors, ceiling, 10MM Glass mat closed cell foam with a foil finishing layer is then applied over the SKINZ and finally, Hydrophobic sound absorption fabric used in modern day the Bentley.
These three combined products create that level of sound the vehicle and passengers deserve.
NWCC use a Automotive fabric to line the vehicle we do not use carpet, We only use specialist approved products designed to work within our industry, front to back 4 way stretch liner wraps all metal work seamlessly deleting all that cold exposed metal work. All panelling side wall and headliner is precision cut on our CNC from only the best Latvian Birch ply and fixed in position with automotive secret clips again helping to create that quality OEM/Factory look and still allowing full access for any future maintenance or body repair. CNC Detailing strips are applied to all side panelling again to help create that OEM feel and step away from our competitors and offer our clients the detail they desire.
Our Package includes a ribbed effect OEM fabric headliner designed to work with the vehicles cab headliner, combined with LED down lights. The vehicles floor is fitted with a CNC cut one piece birch ply platform, topped with a choice of coverings hard wearing or luxurious.
The NWCC Lining package can be upgraded with an endless list of options, Please do not hesitate to ask a member of the NWCC Team.
- Side Walls and Doors Insulated and Sound deadened Using Hydrophobic Acoustic Insulation And 10mm Glasmat HR.
- Side Walls and Doors Ply-Lined & finished in Trunkliner.
- Skinz Automotive Sound deadening 70% ‘Strip Coverage’ – Includes: Side walls / Door Panels / Ceiling.
- OEM Ribbed Fabric Rear Headline Re-Trim to coincide with Factory Front Cab .
- Qty 6 x ‘Cool White’ Double Row L.E.D Spot Lighting
- CNC cut one piece birch ply platform, topped with a choice of coverings hard wearing or luxurious.
- Bulkhead Delete Using Caddy Maxi Life B-pillar Trims £325.00
- Bulkhead delete Modification to original Factory Bulkhead £99.00
- 4″ Coax Rainbow Rear speakers £99.00
- 4″ Rear Speaker pods £120.00
PRICED AT £2’999 inc VAT
OUR LATEST CADDY LINING CONVERSION
INTERESTED IN THIS CONVERSION?
If you’re interested in finding out more about our Caddy Lining Conversion, Please complete our contact form below.